• UMW Corporation Sdn Bhd (38%),
• Daihatsu Motor Co. Ltd. (20%),
• MBM Resources Berhad (20%),
• PNB Equity Resources Corporation Sdn Bhd (10%),
• Mitsui & Co. Ltd (7%), and
• Daihatsu (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd (5%).
Perodua commercially launched its first vehicle, the Perodua Kancil in August 1994. Up until March 2004, it sold over 800,000 units of its various models both locally and abroad.
The manufacturing operations of Perodua are now being managed by Perodua Auto Corporation Sdn Bhd (PCSB), which was established at the end of 2001. PCSB os a joint venture between Perodua and two Japanese companies, Daihatsu Motor Co. Ltd., and Mitsui & Co. Ltd.
EPMB has been supplying parts to Perodua since the year 2000.